PB International Limited (trading as PB Domains and/or Palmer Domains)
19 New Road
PB International Limited (trading as PB Domains and/or Palmer Domains) is a company limited by guarantee (no. 06813853) registered in England.
Terms and Conditions of Domain Name Registration
Before a contract is made or renewed registrants must be aware of Nominet’s Terms and Conditions of Domain Name Registration.
Report a safety or abuse issue
If you know of a safety or abuse problem with any of our services we would like to hear about it right away. Please report the issue to the following email address:
When we receive your email we will acknowledge it within two working days.
Making a complaint
If you would like to make a complaint about any of our services please do so to the following email address:
- When we receive your complaint we will acknowledge it within two working days.
- We will then fully investigate your complaint and aim to respond within 10 working days.
- If the situation requires a longer investigation, we will contact you within 10 working days to inform you of this and let you know when you can expect our response.
- Your complaint will also be kept on file to enable us to monitor the number and types of complaints we receive and, where appropriate make changes to our systems and services in response to your feedback.
Taking your complaint further
If you are not satisfied with the response that you have received from our Manager you should escalate your complaint to our Director. If we do not hear from you within 10 days from our initial decision we will consider the case to have been resolved.
When making an escalated complaint, please ensure that you include full details of your complaint, and reasons for your dissatisfaction with our response. You will receive an acknowledgement within two working days and a final response within 10 working days. If the situation requires a longer investigation, we will contact you within 10 working days to inform you of this and let you know when you can expect our response. Your complaint will also be kept on file to enable us to monitor the number and types of complaints we receive.
All complaints to our Director should be made in writing and include the following information:
- Your name and contact details and tag/account information if appropriate
- The domain name(s) concerned (if appropriate)
- A clear description of your concern or complaint
- What steps you would like us to take to resolve the issue
- Please write "Complaint" clearly on the top of your letter or in the subject line of your email. Please send your escalated complaint to the Director in writing to:
PB International Limited (trading as PB Domains) Ground Floor
19 New Road
Our commitment to our staff
We are committed to our customers and providing the best service possible. We are also committed to providing a safe and appropriate working environment for our staff. Our staff have the right to be treated with respect and courtesy. We will not accept instances of verbal, written or physical harassment or abuse of our staff.
We reserve the right, where our staff are subjected to unacceptable conduct or communication, to restrict or refuse access to our services (e.g. we may ask you to only correspond with us in writing or to a specific contact).
For all other enquiries please contact our customer service team on:
When we receive your enquiry we will acknowledge it within two working days.
Office hours are 9am - 5.30pm, Monday – Friday.