Strategic IP Advice and Asset Management
The legal protection of Intellectual Property Rights can be essential to the success of a business and can potentially give it a competitive advantage. The life span of any IPR is limited, therefore, it is important to exploit such rights to their full potential.
Palmer Biggs IP, Solicitors will provide advice and assistance as to the effective management of intellectual property rights, in order to maximise their utility.
Managing your IP portfolio can be diverse and may include:
- Advice in relation to the identification and valuation of intellectual property
- Filing and registration of new and existing intellectual property rights
- Renewal of existing intellectual property rights
- Assistance with the evaluation and management of intellectual property asset portfolios
- Intermediate management issues, for example change of ownership, transfer of ownership, amendment of a trade mark or patent, registration charges or cancellation of intellectual property registration
- Licensing agreements, assignments or transactions involving intellectual property
- Advice and assistance in relation to the enforcement of intellectual property rights.
The effective management of intellectual property assets requires continued and diligent attention. Palmer Biggs IP, Solicitors ensures that this is achieved by the use of innovative and cutting-edge electronic intellectual property databases.
We offer clients unimpeded access to specialist management software in order to view and search their portfolio, and to keep them updated with all cases we are handling for them. This is particularly useful to clients with an extensive range of intellectual property assets.
If you require further information please contact us.