Charles joined Palmer Biggs IP, Solicitors in February 2011 after completing the Legal Practice Course at the University of West England.
During his time at Palmer Biggs IP, Solicitors, Charles has specialised in brand protection, litigation, Customs seizures and Trading Standards seizures. Charless' work covers many different areas of law including intellectual property, commercial, European and criminal law.
- PgDip Legal Practice Course, The University of West England 2010
- Graduate Diploma in Law, The University of West England 2009
- Degree in Sociology, The University of Bath 2005
- Law Society of England and Wales
- FAST (Federation Against Software Theft)
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- ACG (The Anti-Counterfeiting Group)