Rebecca is a Solicitor at Palmer Biggs IP.
She joined the team having achieved a commendation in her Graduate Diploma in Law at The City Law School, following a 2.1 in History from the University of Exeter. Rebecca also worked as a legal intern for Chivas Brothers Ltd in London. Since joining the team, Rebecca has achieved a distinction in her LLM in Professional Legal Practice.
As well as being involved in a broad range of work including trade mark, passing off, copyright and design infringement disputes, Rebecca handles Customs and Trading Standards seizures and manages UK AFA/PIPR applications.
- LLM In Professional Legal Practice, University of Law (Distinction)
- Graduate Diploma in Law, City Law School (Commendation)
- History BA (Hons), University of Exeter
- Law Society of England and Wales
- FAST (Federation Against Software Theft)
- ACG (The Anti-Counterfeiting Group)