Role: Senior Chartered Trade Mark Attorney
Rebecca joined Palmer Biggs IP having previously worked as a senior associate in the trade marks departments of Fieldfisher, Kilburn & Strode and Mischcon de Reya. Rebecca has been practising trade mark law for over 25 years.
Rebecca Davis is "highly organised, practical and helpful" - The Legal 500 United Kingdom. Also recognised as a Rising Star by Managing Intellectual Property's IP Stars.
- Chartered Trade Mark Attorney
- European Trade Mark Attorney
- Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys, T6, T4 and T3 professional qualification examinations
- Chartered Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys
- IPReg (Intellectual Property Regulation Board) regulated
- ECTA (European Communities Trade Mark Association)
- ACG (The Anti-Counterfeiting Group)
- FAST (Federation Against Software Theft)