Role: Senior Chartered Trade Mark Attorney
Laura Morrish joined Palmer Biggs IP having run the trade marks department of a specialist Intellectual Property firm based in London, Rational IP. Prior to that, Laura gained extensive experience in the field of trade marks and designs having worked for 6 years at Carpmaels & Ransford in the City of London, and previously having worked at trade mark firm A.A. Thornton & Co.
Laura’s work covers many different aspects of intellectual property law. During her time at Palmer Biggs IP, Solicitors, Laura has specialised in trade marks, designs, domain names, brand protection, litigation, and customs related matters. In addition to running PBIP’s trade marks and designs filing and prosecution department.
- Chartered Trade Mark Attorney
- European Trade Mark Attorney
- Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys, T6, T4 and T3 professional qualification examinations
- Management of Intellectual Property (MSc), Queen Mary College, University of London 2006
- BSc Hons (2.1), University of Nottingham 1995 - 1998
- Chartered Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys
- IPReg (Intellectual Property Regulation Board) regulated
- ECTA (European Communities Trade Mark Association)
- ACG (The Anti-Counterfeiting Group)
- FAST (Federation Against Software Theft)