Designs are a vital part of your Intellectual Property portfolio, the owner of a valid design can prevent copying, use or distribution of the design. At Palmer Biggs IP, Solicitors our IP attorneys have extensive design protection experience especially within Fashion, Luxury Goods, Automotive and IT sectors.
The types of design protection which are relevant in the UK:
- European registered covering the whole EU
- European unregistered
- UK registered
- UK unregistered
Design registration services
PBIP offers specialist IPR advice and services to clients in relation to the filing and registration of designs and infringement issues. Design rights protect your creativity and prevent competitors from infringing those rights.
IPR design protection at its best
- Advice in relation to the identification and valuation of intellectual property
- Filing and registration of new and existing registered designs
- Renewal of your IPR
- Looking after your IPR management issues
- Advice and assistance in relation to the enforcement of IPR
We have a strong design filing practice, and manage a broad range of registered design portfolios for our clients. Our fixed legal fee for filing for pan European Design registration starts at £235.
If you require further information please contact us